My account banned or what ????? i hate u

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Cha4mp, May 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cha4mp

Cha4mp Forum Greenhorn

SDIT is this i have been playing the game from last 3 yrs and today when i entered my username and password .. they said that " there is no account with this combination of username and password " and i even tried very much time corrected the password and username too ...... i have not used any hack or bot ever playing just farming and xp blocking truely i say that i love this game but when the CM do these kind of things then i dont give them a EDIT .... i had farmed 1200 drakens and i was very much excited for the gnob and now the EDIT has happened ....... if now also you can do something then plz try to understand my feelings ..i have fought with my parents many times for the game ....

My username - deepeshjain333

and this is my new user acct i created for the complaint

Last edited by moderator: May 9, 2015
  2. Deep breath.... Clam the mantra .... Relax... DON'T PANIC ... Ok. A couple of little things:
    1) We cannot help you with this here in the forum. You need to contact Support and give them all your details and explain exactly what happened. But, we can offer you a little advice...
    2) Are you certain that you entered your exact User Name (not character name), correct password and that you selected the correct server - there six to pick from.
    3) If you were banned, it'd be for being a particularly naughty lad and you'd get a pop-up saying that your a/c was temp/perma-banned for violating the BP DSO T's & C's of Use. If you don't see that, it ain't a ban
    4) If you have entered all your correct details and selected the correct server, etc, and you still can't access your a/c... time to start thinking about who you shared your a/c details with - i.e. which "friends" or random websites offering "OYG! FREE andermants only at phishingscam.con"
    . Confess all your sordid little sins to Support and, after they finish chortling, they may just help you get your a/c back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.