framing help

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JASMINE_1111111, May 6, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASMINE_1111111

JASMINE_1111111 Forum Apprentice

so like why it so hard to farm blue esscense

2. tereran9

tereran9 Junior Expert

They definitely take a lot longer than what you'd think, yeah. It kind of sucks.

3. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Blue ess drops in every map the only thing that changes is the size of the drop. Depending on your level and character development, the easiest place to get it is a lower level map with tons of mobs that are easy to kill. Catacombs normal is a nice place for peaceful farming of items like blue ess. The stacks are around 120, but you get them 3 times as fast as you would in a PW.

Kick off your shoes, put a good movie on, grab a plate of nachos, and farm in peace without stress while you collect all the supplies needed to play other parts of the game.

.krom70. likes this.
  4. Mindship

Mindship Forum Inhabitant

Indeed. Patience and calm go such a long way in this game.

5. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

pws q3

6. .krom70.

.krom70. Active Author

yeah guys that's right ..patients..its a forever game here, put Deep house on in the back ground.i wouldn't care if im level 9999 I still go to cata off kingshill, and take that nef quest, and simply fill up..you may find low lev leggys along the way and often simple gems drop..a gem is a gem in any map any level....good to hear that many still use that map fer blue essence, when ya have two stacks , your ready to run blue full time in ocean and hod for some real honest framing..like these two threads..

--MERGED--

framing..hahaha you need a framer ,, I have some carpenter friends ..lolz

Last edited by moderator: May 6, 2015
  7. JASMINE_1111111

how many runs do i need to do cuz like ive done five in catacombs and i havnt got any essence

8. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Catacombs has been severely nerfed for any item, Crypt of Kings is better.
    Also try jumping from place to place, try Slifmoor it used to be one of the best places to farm for blue ess!!!

9. JASMINE_1111111

ok thx all i really get is extrodinary and magical items from that place

10. Hawkslayer

Hawkslayer Junior Expert

When you talk about Catacombs and Crypt of Kings, are you referring to PW?

11. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

My reference to them, is as low level areas where its fast to kill things.

12. Hawkslayer

Hawkslayer Junior Expert

13. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

No Hawkslayer, it's normal mode...also because JASMINE still isn't strong enough to go to PW (for now).
    Also there are different drop-rates for blue ess or any other item during day and night...for me the best time to farm is in the morning.

14. .krom70.

.krom70. Active Author

Hi guys...I still hear from players regularily, that they are in Slifmoor, farming essence, with that pm text ..hehehe , so yes I had to add that in. It has always produced quite a few blue essence drops, as there are low player levels in that map at times, which in turn keeps Slifmoors' monster level up... ratio of blue essence drops increases, enjoy ya farmin....:)

15. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

things in maps have been changing,cata at low lvl had a ext gear that would drop in the same place all the time by the same mob(reset map twice),then they fixed it.
    so everything is changing,hence,the map u know has great drops,now its another map.
    so its hard to say where anymore,trial n error i guess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.