Just a few things....

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .Baraba., Nov 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Baraba.

.Baraba. Advanced

First, its nice to have option in game manu to switch characters but there is no option to switch servers! Many of us have played on all servers, from time when user can have only one character per server, so consider adding option to switch servers in game manu.

Second, all serious games have in-game mailbox. It would be nice to have mailbox in game so friend and guild members can left you message.

2. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

mailbox is cool,and also to be able to share the same bank with all my toons so when im farming with my sw and pick up dk,archer,steam gear i can put it in the bank and switch toons and use that gear on them..

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yeah right. :D:D

4. BugsEverywhere

BugsEverywhere Forum Greenhorn

Can't blame him for trying :D

5. .Baraba.

.Baraba. Advanced

Really makes no sense to expect that thay will enable switching of items across the joint chest as it opens up great possibilities for manipulation.

I just mentioned a few things as far as the games concerned. From the programing point is wrong that those who play the clients dont have the option to enter a coupon code. Much more important thing is the fact that the game files are in temp directory where they can be deleted by mistake. I wonder why client installation is in program files when all essential files are in a temporary directory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.