Suggestion In PVP differentiate Singularities between teams...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tigraine-Mantear, May 7, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigraine-Mantear

Tigraine-Mantear Someday Author

I have a lot of fun in PVP, it would be great if I could tell my teams and the opposing teams singularities apart, so I know whether I can run through or avoid.

Perhaps give them a different hue?

Cheers

BigPapa and DesertKoala like this.
  2. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Yep, nothing worse than flag running and redirecting your path because you're not sure if its ok or not. Its the same with exploding mages. Once they die and pre-explosion graphic starts you can't tell who they were or if they were on your team so it's a crap shoot to run into the danger zone.

Tigraine-Mantear likes this.
  3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

The danger is a good thing. It rewards the players who pay attention to the rosters, and to on-going team plays.

The existing system is ok with me, but the suggested changes would make play faster. That sounds great if you are winning, but really bites if you are losing. The effect on scoring may benefit some players, but penalize others. I don't think we need any more aggravation on those points.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  4. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

I would say have a circle like the mech gun at the bottom of it. So on your map you can tell maybe.

Tigraine-Mantear likes this.
  5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Maybe it should be that red team gets red singularity, blue team gets blue.

Although having singularity affect your own teammates would be interesting too.

6. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

then again the other team would know its not there sing and would avoid it.
    look at it from both sides.
    sure it will help you,but it will also help them.

7. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Win win put yours in theirs...

silverseas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.