The game not available for short term!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Nooblet, Nov 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Are you pissed to lose your daily task`s reward because of the maintenance?

Poll closed Jun 15, 2015.
  1. I`m massively pissed!

68.8%
  2. I`m concern about it.

12.5%
  3. What maintenance? Where?

18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nooblet

Nooblet Someday Author

Well seems like a little maintenance going on. Its only an enquery but, shall we know when are we can start the game and also do we get recovery time of the daily task`s time?

2. p€rRµ$h

p€rRµ$h Active Author

If you'r massively pissed about this .... ... get your life sorted :)

Rhysingstar likes this.
  3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I'm actually a bit envious that some folks don't have anything else in their lives to get stressed over. What would it be like to live is such a simple world that missing a daily could be be the cause of getting "massively pissed?" Oh I do wonder :cool:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Rhysingstar likes this.
  4. Nooblet

Nooblet Someday Author

I hope Devs can get winner seares on the cyber battle ground with some maleware cleaning. Idon`t know whats take so long. I am not proff but probably those server comp can beat the hell out off those harmfull bad bites in no time.

5. kama5utra

kama5utra Someday Author

i dont think we can call 6-7h a short term but anyway...

ross001 likes this.
  6. ross001

ross001 Forum Apprentice

i would hate to see what they call a long term system shutdown

7. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Please know that if the severs are down for a very long time they can fix any daily errors you receive. One solution is to cancel the daily for today/tomorrow so everyone will keep the 5+ day reward.

ross001 likes this.
  8. Nooblet

Nooblet Someday Author

Bro i am already applied for the daily reward last night and i won`t complete it if it`s continue like this. What is this weekend maintenance anyway? Isn`t this day when the most of the ppl have time to play?

ross001 likes this.
  9. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

If you have 48 hours to complete the quest will that give you enough time? When I say cancel I am talking about the new one. If you have not completed it you have Sunday also.

10. ross001

ross001 Forum Apprentice

ya that has me wondering why as well i play a few other online games and this is the ONLY one that does server maintenance on the weekends usually its done on a sunday ,monday , tuesday or even a wednesday night on ANY of the other online games i play

11. Nooblet

Nooblet Someday Author

At least an extraordinary weapon....:cool:

--MERGED--

You probably need to get some real EDIT hackers over there.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    ross001 likes this.
  12. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

How cool would it be to have your biggest stress in life depend on whether a "game" is online or not? :D

I'll have to ponder that thought while I'm at work today ...........

MikeyMetro likes this.
  13. frek90oile

frek90oile Forum Apprentice

It takes patience and wait of course that is a game ...... .so ...........

14. vixmax

vixmax Someday Author

anyone know how long the game has been down? I can't compute the time differences :) wondering if I should wait around or make new plans for the day!

15. Nooblet

Nooblet Someday Author

so nice one! my night saved now...

16. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

just played on agathon server,,big lag and crash,,says it stopped working,,im not bothering with "support",,but i know there will be more maintenance now,just a heads up 4 u all..

17. XZarnak

XZarnak Junior Expert

As a rule, the concept about an online game is to be available whenever I, or any other player, wants to play... With the very short and llimtied exceptions of maintenance and updates, USUALLY advertised in ADVANCE, or when a situation deemed uncontrolable DOES occur, provide a) information, and b) an estimate of WHEN the system will be back online.

It so happens that I had time this morning (EST) and expected to play.

Imagine a toaster inexplicably out-of-order when you want breakfast (for thsoe of us who eat toast), but wonderfully available for dinner...

Or a TV set that decides to have faulty video from 21h00 to 22h30, just when you want to watch a movie,,,

Whatever little money is charged monthly for Premium, and what money I have spent on Ander, would not pay for the accumualted US debt, but still, I pay for a service. There is a reasonable expectation of availability of the service at any time chosen by this player. And an equally reasonable expectation of respectful, pertinent and timely information when such is not the case.

Cheers,

ross001 likes this.
  18. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

I would say: Imagine your toaster fails at breakfast and you call the service to fix it. And maybe your toaster will get fixed by dinner time.
    Can you predict when your toaster would fail and how much time is needed for its repair? :)

19. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

I want to thank BP for the server being down 5 hours today. I took the time to get my Christmas shopping done :)

20. SailorSaturn

SailorSaturn Padavan

Yep, Agathon was down earlier. And I think now Heredur is down because I was playing around 13:30 GMT -8 but now I cannot get in (after a long day of errands and appointments). Oh well, I could use the time to catch up reading the 3 Paulo Coelho novels I have on loan from the library that I had been putting off due to past event. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.