Bomb from skill pvp lv 40 inflict damage to tower 6v6

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by skillarea1, May 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

i see 4 bomb from skill pvp lv 40 can inflict damage to tower on 6v6
    its just normal or bug or i am just lag ?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is unfair advantage. All other classes are not doing damage to the towers ... but SM can deal massive damage. What all SM's are doing if they have level 40 pvp ... they run to the last tower and release meteor and die ... additionally their 4 bombs are dealing huge damage and the tower is history in a couple of turns.

3. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

finally i got the from youtube, dwarf do 6v6. the date in this video is 19 march. so this its not bug , its just normal :D
    [​IMG]

and the king of 5v5 and 6v6 is SM :D

4. Thank you. It has been reported. If possible, could you give me a link to the YouTube video that you pulled that from, I'll pass that on too.

5. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

this is the link

6. REKKAIL1

REKKAIL1 Forum Greenhorn

lol... My dwarf would smoke Fastbullet but, don't be hating on the dwarven skill sets. Sounds like you need to work on your own. Fastbullet, I suggest you use the machine gun turret more. You will clear the defensive turrets much more quickly. Happy Hunting!!! ;)

7. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

The skill shouldn't work like that. It's buged and we have all the rights to hate bugs :D

8. I received word back that it is a known bug and will be dealt with, but not as soon as we may hope. Rather, it may end up getting rolled into the big, sweeping changes that we keep hearing about and Greg has hinted to several times. All I can say is "Patience." It will come, but in the mean time, try to kill those annoying little Steam Mechanicuses away from towers. :p

9. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

ok thanks, yup kill them before reach to the tower
    as SW i can reduce its damage to tower by using mind control on 1 bomb :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.