Suggestion Character Stat Page - Run Speed

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lewcar, Mar 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Add Run Speed% to Character Stat page?

Poll closed Apr 10, 2015.
  1. Yes!

93.3%
  2. No

6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

Basically, every other enchantment you can obtain is listed in the stat page ([c] hotkey) except for Run Speed.

Personally I'd like to see it added, since I consider it one of the most important values for PvP and the Stat page is essentially incomplete without it.

BigPapa likes this.
  2. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

i would agree to that i would like to see that listed as well would be nice to see that.!! good idea lewcar

lewcar likes this.
  3. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Good one

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I was suggested many times in the past ... so far no response.

5. Wyrwiflaka

Wyrwiflaka Exceptional Talent

Yes. And you are not first with this idea. I saw it at others forums a several times. Bu still without respond from dev :(.

6. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

I already though it many times, but even if we say, they won't care. No need of forum. this is just for to announce to players, not for our suggestion. at least they won't see our threads.. just a waste of time for us. I hope they would see this and add them in character stats. Any ways it's good to know that some one thinks like us. :D

7. Endlesslight

Endlesslight Someday Author

Very good idea!!

8. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

I think a better term is movement enhancements. Tool tip suggestion "Your player will travel % faster."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.