what i need to!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by napoli-sniper, May 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napoli-sniper

napoli-sniper Forum Apprentice

hi i m dso free player i m doing dwarf project i m novice centrunion even i don't play pvp that much !! this is my stats and items i have saragon set 2/3 and carabossa set 3/3 carabossa gun and legendery items and ring of death and ring of life and shodow shell 1/3 saragon guns and old royal unique ! what i need to be op
    gems i have 5 +40 risitance
    2 +5 domage
    4 +33 hp
    6 +22 armor
    maps a2 and m2
    this is some pics !! what i need to be strong then this !! what are best set for dwarf and what best for dwarf defence or attack !! or semi like i m playing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Pretty good for level 42. I would level up to 45 as fast as possible and try to improve gear and gems by running temple sector and just hitting the outer loop with the red circle. It might take less time that way if you are having trouble getting parallel and map2 groups going, as some level 45 players only group with other 45s

Depending on your shield stats (is that a level 40 old royal shield) consider doing the wolf event for the vargulf shield.

Also, try to get the next cloak quest done as it has hp, armor and damage bonuses.

3. napoli-sniper

napoli-sniper Forum Apprentice

thnx do i have chance to be knight of order or something !!

4. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

PVP rank has less to do with gear and more to do with time invested. Yes, it could be faster to get there with good gear but time and repetition is the most critical part of the equation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.