Feedback Rumor has It

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by glesia, May 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glesia

glesia Advanced

i believe i heard from a community manager. ...kaylin.,,,, and i qoute after lv cap 50 RL? no more updates will be implemented. no events nor anderment. whats her sayings on this and why should she be the one to tell us. like drakensang fx BP will take the earning s and turn away making something else. should we spend anymore $$ and why if your gunna make it 10= 100 ander a drop with no events. i would post my conversation with her but last time i did i got banned from the fourm

2. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Sounds like a middle school rumor and I wouldn't believe it for a second. BP is advertising DSO in many internet locations and on television in North America. You don't spend money on marketing for a product that you are doing to dump.

I'd love to see whatever you think the source of this is. Kaylin is not a community manager, she is a character in the story line and if she was speaking to you in game it does not violate TOS to post what was exchanged unless it concerns privacy elements or support functions. Feel free to post it if what you are mentioning is the only thing discussed. My bet is that it does not exist.

Plunderpigge and Allogeneous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.