are we allowed to...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by beetlejuice, May 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Forum Greenhorn

can i give away my account if i quit?

2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

No. This is not even a good suggestion. You made it you keep it. All accounts are owned by BigPoint and they have set the rules. Someone else wants to play, they have the right to create their own account. Also do not let them play on your account.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  3. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

No you can't, BP doesn't allow players to give nor sell accounts!!!
    Although...you can, but the person receiving your account might be ban!!!

If you don't wan't to play anymore, do what you please!!! it's your loss...if one day you want to comeback, you want be able to...because BP might put your IP address in their "Blacklist" for violating their T&S.

4. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No you can't.
    You don't own the account you are just playing on it.

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You can do what ever you want. For example, I could jump off a bridge... Will I? No, because actions have consequences. I'm pretty sure the others have summed it up for you, but here is my 2¢. IF you give you account information away, THEN you may face bans, account deletion, or other nasty side effects of violating the Terms and Conditions.

7. @beetlejuice The best thing to do is just park up your a/c in case you want to return to it at a later date. Don't delete your items but you can delete your characters if you want to avoid the temptation to play. Characters (along with all the items they had) can usually easily be restored. Items that have been individually deleted cannot be restored after two weeks.

OP'rs Q'n thoroughly answered. Closing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.