Cinema Videos That Don't Credit

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by XenaGirl90, May 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XenaGirl90

XenaGirl90 Advanced

I thought i would set up this thread for the Cinema Videos you get 100 adermant per day from because i've noticed some of them don't work, i've had 2 so far that haven't credited so if you get any that don't work i thought it would be a good idea to post them here to let people know which ones to avoid, they might work for some and not work for other people or some for nobody, who knows... but it would be a good thread so Big Point know which ones don't work.

Today when logging on i went to do the videos and the Converse video doesn't credit, i also have problems with the one where that's a short clip of a city in a day and night time lapse when i get it, not crediting for me on that one, i realize you can have these issues with these kinds of offers, i used to make virtual cash online and did these kinds of offers, sometimes they got videos that didn't credit ether.

2. crazyelli

crazyelli Junior Expert

all the ones i have watch have not given any anders credit

3. XenaGirl90

XenaGirl90 Advanced

Have you tried doing it in kingshill? then teleporting out then running towards the travel stone? some days it won't credit until you do that, it's doing this to me today again but those 2 videos didn't credit and i think there are problems in some other towns when doing it. If it's being like that do 1 video, teleport out, run towards the travel stone, don't try to do a few at once because it only seems to credit 1 at a time.

--MERGED--

See the converse one just credited in Kingshill but when doing it in Werian Sanctuary or any where else it's not working :\ but i still have to teleport in and out, it only credited 1 out of 3 times though... i'm getting too many converse videos.

Last edited by moderator: May 16, 2015
  4. jalenz15

jalenz15 Forum Greenhorn

how to watch the cinema guys ??

5. For information about Cash for Action, including what to do if you do not receive the reward offered by the sponsor, please read the Cash for Action section of the DSO Game Guide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.