New Player here; Cant connect to the game servers through the client

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SgtDan, Nov 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SgtDan

SgtDan Forum Greenhorn

I came across the game yesterday, downloaded the big 500mb+ client and attempted to login to useast. every time i try to login it says all connection attempts failed. i turned off the windows firewall and tried again, same thing happened. any suggestions?

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hi @SgtDan

If you have difficulties with the thin client try to play the game through browser.
    You should download Java and install it and you can play the game here.
    If you have any issues check this guide.

3. MidnightLadym

MidnightLadym Forum Greenhorn

doesn't work through browser either...w/java
    This isn't a problem with players' equipment, it's definitely a server problem

4. Perfect[IoN]1

Perfect[IoN]1 Junior Expert

check your computer spec and make sure you have not got it blocked
    if you dont have a good graphics card you may find the problem is there

if all els fails please visit support, there allways lookin for new problems to have a crack at.. top guys
    good luck man

5. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Make sure you do not have a firewall on your router. What operating system do you have and what anti virus do you have. You want to make an exception for the game in the firewall and on the virus scanner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.