A truely unbalanced game indeed

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by fab, May 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fab

fab Advanced

Mages is meant to do damage , if they cant why did they exist in the first place
    In real figures rangers do more damage than characters you can imagine and they can tank.
    There should be a line drawn to dks healing system, all they can do is spam wild swing and their healing system will do.
    All they can do best is nerf mages damage, is this a game showing too much favourites or what
    Nerfing mages damage is super easy, just gem up those diamonds will do the trick.
    It should be only can be gemmed up in certain gears ( helmet or gloves, etc )
    Well, another failure game i have encounter

jayr3d likes this.
  2. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

if you know how to play this game you would see that mages have super damage if built correctly. The knights regen is due to becuase they are a tank. they are made to soak up damage.This i believe should be nerfed in pvp though.Rangers have more explosive damage in pvp. Mages have very consitant powerful damage.

BigPapa likes this.
  3. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

On the other hand you don't need to much knowledge if you're a DK. It's simple: Slap HP and Armor on him. For a mage, you have to handpick every item and you have to know how much HP, how much armor and how much damage to have in order to become a decent PvP player.

This is an imbalance in itself.

Believe me, I have a DK and I kinda rule in PvP and I have a spw with which I played a hell of a lot more and I still couldn't beat my dk if they were face to face.

fab likes this.
  4. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

I get a little tired of mages complaining. I have a DK and a SW. The SW is MUCH easier to play. You hide behind something and attack from a distance. My DK spends most of the time chasing the mages and rangers around. He needs to have a lot of armor and hp because he has to get right next to his opponent.

Tigraine-Mantear likes this.
  5. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

Silly. Take a look at the amount of damage a SW throws down at the end of the battle. Just pull up the final battle screen and you'll see more often than not, the SW has the maximum damage for the match. I see no imbalance at the level I"m playing it. I do however have to laugh that a bulk of that damage is caused after they are dead on the ground and explode. If I'm ever unfortunate enough to be in a car accident with my hands in a cast, I'll play a SW so I can just watch the screen and inactively rack up points.

BigPapa likes this.
  6. fab

fab Advanced

Big spenders players know exactly what to gem up in order to nerf mages damages, i personally think that those gems should be ONLY in certain gears and not in every piece of gears they have.
    Any character which is heavily gemmed up with those diamonds and exchange fire with a sw even in a singularity and that was just simply outrageous, LOL
    Squishy with no healing and only option to run is by teleport ( which is bugged again and again )
    Many thread has been discuss and not just me alone which is using a sw, how powerful can they be compare to a ranger ( they are SEMI-TANK ).
    Like i said earlier , sw damage got nerfed so bad by using diamonds and i know a dk kills me just by using wild swing and remember this is PVP and not PVE.
    Well thank you guys for reading and have a wonderful gaming ahead, CHEERS =)

7. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

The OP was about SW imbalance but I see you found it too tempting to bring up P2P and gems. That is unfortunate. Our community has had countless forum discussions on P2P and F2P and the consensus slowly over time was that we all need each other equally. Try not to toss that into this mix. There is already too much divisiveness in this game.

As far as class imbalance, I cannot find one that is tipping the balance anywhere. Sure, I take jabs at SW explosion but I also have skills that annoy them equally. For example, deploying thorns combined with traps is horribly annoying as I'm defending a base. If I throw in my pet Tree Ent, it's pretty darn annoying to my opponents.

Net-net, I don't see imbalance. I think the game is remarkably balanced given how complex it is. Kudos DSO.

If you want an absolutely 100% fair match, I recommend Scissors-Paper-Rock.

8. fab

fab Advanced

If you say that the game is truely balanced , i dont think the fairness is there.
    First rangers when low on hp they call out for wolves to tank and besides that their resistance is almost the same lvl as their owner.
    Secondly even a p2p sw is still so as squishy as they are, unlike rangers their every pc of unique is already better than sw ( compare roshan and yachak or keens )
    Thirdly resistance gems is made to nerf mages more, they should be used only on certain gears and not on every pc of gear.
    Precision shot is already doing double damage, and why they still got a chance to score a critical hit.
    Sw rely on crit hits and it is nerf again and again, i guess those using a ranger or dk saying the game is balanced is either they enjoy killing a sw or something.
    A truely balanced game isnt that way, there should be a advantage pitting against each other.
    There's a 5v5 where 5 sw is hitting a dk inside a singularity and he cant be killed and he heals so much, in the end 5 sw died.
    Is that called balanced ?
    A balanced game shouldnt isnt like this, diamonds as it is should only used on certain gears and not every pc of gear.
    If it is balanced, why sw cant gem a ruby in their ball or book.
    Rangers eagles is even more deadlier than mother nature lol, which i find truely amusing.
    Oh i forgot that rangers do have explosion too, LOL
    If you still personally think the game is balanced, then i should let majority decide then.
    Thanks for reading

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Hello my name is Majority ... I decide this game is well balanced. :)

10. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

If you feel it is unbalanced then what would balance it. If a unit is marked then yes Ranger does 2x damage. If a Mage uses singularity then the player has armor break and hits them with destruction tjat will out perform precision shot by a lot.

11. fab

fab Advanced

I was wondering if sw can hit others with 2x damage and chances to score a crit, will they post something like what which mages is doing now.
    Since its a small pack of wolves , why sw can only MC 1 wolf instead of 3.
    Oh, 15 secs wolves for protection when HP is low running abilities to look for healing sphere.
    Sw can just crawl to kill them, xd
    Another funny part is, sw cant even scratch a dk with immunity skill on.

12. Readypost

Readypost Forum Apprentice

You should really just look around at what strong a sw can do in pvp...

13. Done-to-death many times before. Use the search function next time. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.