Suggestion Second-tier password system

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by guinsoo, May 11, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guinsoo

guinsoo Forum Apprentice

My charactor was deleted by my friend by mistake:confused::confused:don't know if i can get it back.Heart broke:confused::confused:
    Please introduce a second-tier password system to prevent the main charactor from being deleted mistakenly.

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Contact the support, there is nothing we can do about it.

I will leave the thread open since it is a suggestion.

3. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Are you saying your friend was on your account and deleted your toon, or did you walk into the kitchen to make a cheese sandwich and came back and he had fallen asleep on your keyboard, hitting the keys in the optimal pattern to delete your character.

Or, are you just embarrassed that you did it so the "friend" gets the blame. "Really, its not my weed mom, I'm just holding it for a friend."

As painful as it is to have an unintentional deletion, this is exactly why TOS exists. While they burn their time correcting something you allowed to happen by putting another person on your account, they could instead be fixing the real bug issues.

_Baragain_ and Allogeneous like this.
  4. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

if they did put a password to delete character in place,then they don't need to waste their time recovering players toons.
    if you delete your toon after you entered your password then you hold full responsibility for said action.(meaning,they don't have to recover your toon).
    thus giving devs more time to fix or develop the game further.or for support to help with other problems.
    good idea. i seen this in other games.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  5. @fourtwenty68 The Development Team are not the ones who restore player's "accidentally" deleted characters.

6. fourtwenty68

ok,ill change that,but to who?
    nm,i thought i wrote support in there,,but if its not support then who?

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  7. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Dev's develop/write the program, support takes care of errors and corrections to game accounts. Support forwards issues to Dev's when it's necessary to determine if it was game code or player error that caused the problem. It is a tight dance as often things reported to support as game code errors are not. Imagine the mess of trying to figure out what is truth, exploit, fabrication etc when you often only get a partial story.

8. fourtwenty68

got it thx,i meant to add support and forgot:rolleyes:cause i didn't know for sure.
    still a good idea though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.